Scholarships & College Financing
College is expensive. There are things that can help. On this page you can find information regarding scholarships and other financial aid programs. 2022-2023 local scholarships will be posted later in the year.
New Scholarship Opportunities
- Moriches Bay Little League Scholarship (Deadline: May 29, 2023)
- African-American Advancement Group (Deadline: May 23, 2023)
- SCATA Scholarship (Deadline: May 19, 2023)
- Riverhead Garden Club Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2023)
- B. Davis Scholarship (Deadline: May 21, 2023)
- Suffolk County Athletic Trainers' Association (Deadline: May 19, 2023)
- Dunkin' Scholarship (Deadline: May 3, 2023)
- Electrical & HVAC/R Training Center Scholarship (Deadline: April 15, 2023)
- Moriches Bay Garden Club Scholarship Committee (Deadline: April 30, 2023)
- Barbara C. Harris Scholar's Program for Truth & Reparations (Deadline: March 31, 2023 at midnight)
- Thomas Cutinella Memorial Foundation Scholarship (Deadline: April 2, 2023)
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc./Chi Rho Chapter Achievement Scholarship (Deadline: May 13, 2023)
College Board Opportunity Scholarships
Applying to college is a complicated process, so we've created a program that guides you through it. This scholarship program is open to all students and it doesn't require an essay, application, or minimum GPA. Instead, it rewards your effort and initiative. Complete key steps along your path to college for a chance to earn scholarships.
- Improve Your Score: $2,000
Show how practice pays off by improving your SAT score.
- Complete the FAFSA: $1,000
Fill out the free government form to apply for financial aid.
- Complete Your Journey: $40,000
Complete all six scholarship steps to be eligible for a $40,000 scholarship.
Click here to learn more.